I started this blog with great intentions of blogging daily or atleast every other day. I am not doing so well. I will blame it on the holidays and being busy. Hopefully I will get into a better routine soon. We have been keeping fairly busy. Trying to get gifts and boxes put together to ship for Christmas. We are staying here for the holidays. I wish we were going to my parents. Maybe next year. The last 2 times I have been there are for funerals. The girls are excited about the holidays and spending time together. We will do our own thing Christmas day as usual. It is sad to me and disappointing. The hubby's family does not do holidays or much else to be honest. I am loving church, we've been going since October. I love the message every week. I am starting to meet people and feel like I belong. The girls love it too! Just a quick update gotta get the girls headed towards relax time!
So many things I am grateful for-just to name a few: - Haley and Morgan
- My hard working, never complaining hubby
- Ace and Charlie (the dogs)
- Lunch tomorrow
No comments:
Post a Comment